Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We are into the Holiday Spirit, celebrating so much this year. Diane is very busy now with the Family, house, and daily activities, I now sometimes forget all that we went through this past summer with her treatments. her taste is 80% back to normal, and she looks great. A neighbor just told me that tonight, so I'm not biased! (Well - just a little!!!)
Enjoy your Holidays, give a long blessed hug to your loved ones!
Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Happy Holidays, Jim, Diane and Family. I work with Glen and since his ordeal I have faithfully read your blog and prayed all would be well for your family and I am so glad all is going well. I will continue to pray for your family and I hope your holidays and joyous and fulfilling.
Barbara Toland
Co-worker of Glen Thomas